“References are a powerful marketing weapon... Although every company knows that, most companies have a lax approach to managing them.”
Marc Benioff, CEO, Salesforce.com
Update: Our next Master Class is May 22 at 1 pm EDT: Making References And Social Media A Marriage Made In Heaven.
The Master Class Series on Customer Reference Programs
will give you the concepts and tools you need to make sure your customer reference program rocks. Join us, starting October 31, for a monthly series providing you with a comprehensive view on building a state-of-the-art customer reference
program—everything from gaining executive support and establishing the value of your program to tips on reference management systems, the latest techniques in customer video, social media and mobile applications for reference programs, and more.
We'll also have a free session on starting a reference program, with special emphasis on reference programs for small companies.
We'll bring the same level of expertise that we've provided the reference community for nine years now, as the world's most respected source of knowledge and best practices for customer reference and advocacy programs.
- Learn from highly experienced customer reference experts.
- Attend as many as you like: all of them (at a rock-bottom price) or just a few.
- If you're also attending the 2013 Summit on Customer Engagement, attend the monthly series for free.
The value we provide members of the Customer Reference Forum community|
Listen at Your Convenience
We'll record all sessions and provide them to registrants, so you can listen at your convenience.
Master Class Schedule
All teleconferences will start at 1 pm EDT.
- October 31: Seven Things Every Customer Reference Program Must Do To Succeed
- December 6: Establishing The Value Of Your Program And Gaining Executive Support
- January 23: Powerful Technologies That Dramatically Leverage Customer References
- March 25: Lead & Reference Generation: How to Build and Maintain your 'Dream Reference Pipeline.'
- April 10: State-Of-The-Art Customer Reference Content Creation
- April 24: Reference Technology Best Practices
- May 22: Making References And Social Media A Marriage Made In Heaven
- June 19: Integrating References With Other Key Customer Programs
- July 24: Creating A Global Customer Reference Programs
- August 21: Maximizing The Impact Of Your Limited Time And Resources
Free Special Session:
February 6: Customer Reference Fundamentals for Emerging Programs
To register for this free class, please click.
The fee for the full series (10 teleconferences): $99 ($49 for subscribers to our newsletter). That's less than $10 per teleconference (or $5 if you're a subscriber!).
Please note that either fee is fully refundable if you register for the 2013 Summit on Customer Engagement.